Daisy Recycled Silver Necklace (handmade to order)
A beautiful little handmade sterling silver daisy necklace, carries all the symbolism of the humble but determined daisy. Think of how daisies in a summer lawn bounce back after being trodden on - that's the strength we hope gets felt each time this pretty necklace is worn.
Representing innocence and purity in flower and nature folklore, the daisy was chosen by Freya, Norse goddess of love, as her sacred bloom, and is said to meaningfully mark any new beginning in life.
A really memorable bridesmaids’ thank-you gift, this silver flower necklace is also perfect to mark any new beginning, including an engagement, wedding or new baby.
- Handmade in England
- Sterling silver & recycled silver
- Daisy pendant measures approx H1.3cm x W0.9cm x D0.2cm including jump ring
- Choice of two multi-size chain lengths: S/M (41cm/46cm; 16”-18”) or M/L (46cm/51cm; 18”/20”)
- Beautifully packaged in a stylish Mojo gift box, with inner wrapper and seal, to make a fab gift.
- Handmade to order, specially for you, and dispatches within six weeks (add shipping time - see delivery info).
Matching ear studs are available, to complete the set.