1. This website is operated by Mojo & the Maker*. Terms such as "we", "us" and "our" refer to Mojo & the Maker where they are used in these terms and conditions.
2. By purchasing something from our e-commerce store, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this document.
3. Incorporated into these terms are also the terms and conditions as laid out in our Privacy & Cookies Policy and our Refund & Exchanges Policy.
4. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
5. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing. Be aware that images of jewellery may be photographed using a macro or close-up camera lens, so you should check the size of each product in the product information against a ruler, before ordering.
6. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment, or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
7. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
8. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
9. On completing your purchase you will be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, inclement weather or at busy times of the year).
10. Where you select a "next day delivery" option (where available), orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays may not be despatched for delivery until the following Monday and so may not be received until Tuesday.
11. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items.
12. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request, our refund policy will apply.
13. Where you have ordered a personalised, perishable or time critical item (such as event tickets, gift certificates, gift vouchers or e-vouchers), or where the hygiene seal on an item sent in a clear inspection package has been broken, you may not be able to cancel for a full refund.
Liability & indemnity
14. Mojo & the Maker shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
15. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
16. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
17. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Mojo & the Maker whether written or oral.
18. We may change these terms and conditions at any time.
19. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
20. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure.
* Mojo & the Maker is brand name owned and operated by Phoenix Homeopathy Limited, a family limited company registered in the UK (company registration number 4908911, registered office Phoenix Homeopathy Ltd, 10 Park Plaza, Battlefield Enterprise Park, Shrewsbury, Shropshire SY1 3AF, UK)