NEW! Antique Dolphin Recycled Silver Necklace
For centuries, dolphins have been symbols of protection. From the time of the Ancient Greeks onwards, folklore is filled with stories of humans saved and protected by dolphins. Conceived during the pandemic as a protective talisman, now you can own or gift a beautiful Antique Dolphin necklace, and feel that protection every day.
Designed to look as though it's an antiquity unearthed during an archeological dig, this dolphin is reminiscent of the porpoises and dolphins decorating the oceans on antique maps that guided sailors home.
This is a solid silver necklace (not hollow), and has a lovely weight (we don't scrimp on precious metals here at Mojo & the Maker - noooo!).
Choose your preferred length of adjustable quality sterling silver chain with a simple bolt clasp. Select your preferred chain length option when ordering.
- Handmade in England
- Recycled sterling silver with sterling silver chain
- Dolphin measures approx H2.5cm x W0.7cm x D0.5 including jump ring
- Choice of two multi-size chain lengths: S/M (41cm/46cm; 16”-18”) or M/L (46cm/51cm; 18”/20”)
- Packaged and gift-boxed with love and care, in our Shropshire studio
- Usually dispatched within four weeks from the date of your order. Allow shipping time on top, to your destination. Please check delivery info here.
Co-ordinating small and large earstuds, safety hook earrings and a stunning Articulated Triple Dolphin necklace are also available. Most pieces in this series are also available in 22 carat gold-plated silver. Rings and bangles are coming soon.