Ancient Dolphin Recycled Silver Large Studs (pair) - hallmarked
The Antique Dolphin series is based on the stylised dolphins often seen on antique maps that guided sailors home.
For centuries, dolphins have been symbols of protection. From the time of the Ancient Greeks onwards, folklore is filled with stories of humans saved and protected by dolphins. Conceived during the pandemic as a protective talisman, so you can feel that protection every day.
These larger stud earrings are made from recycled sterling silver, with sterling silver earpins and special sterling silver push-on stoppers.
- Hallmarked by the London Assay Office
- Handmade in England
- Dolphins made from recycled sterling silver; ear pin and stoppers made from sterling silver
- Each dolphin stud measures approx H2.2cm x W0.7cm x D1.5cm
- Packaged and gift-boxed with love and care, in our Shropshire studio
- Dispatched within 7 working days from our Shropshire studio. Please allow shipping time on top, to your destination. Please check delivery info here.
Co-ordinating small earstuds (sold in singles or pairs), safety hook earrings, pendants, and a stunning Articulated Triple Dolphin necklace are also available. Rings and bangles are coming soon.