NEW! Articulated Triple Dolphin Necklace - made to order & hallmarked
Who doesn't love kinetic jewellery that moves? This unusual necklace has been constructed from three of our solid silver Antique Dolphins that have been carefully riveted together, so that they can move independently of each other. The central silver dolphin has been thickly plated with 22ct gold plated (vermeil), and the piece is hallmarked by the London Assay Office.
Made to order by hand - this piece takes six weeks to make for you (add shipping time to your destination on top, and contact us before ordering if you need your piece sooner - we'll help if we can!)
Please select your preferred chain length option when ordering.
- Hallmarked by the London Assay Office as your guarantee of purity and quality
- Handmade in England
- Recycled sterling silver with sterling silver chain, central dolphin made from sterling silver plated with 22ct gold
- Each dolphin measures approx H2.5cm x W0.7cm x D0.5
- Choice of two multi-size chain lengths: S/M (41cm/46cm; 16”-18”) or M/L (46cm/51cm; 18”/20”)
- Packaged and gift-boxed with love and care, in our Shropshire studio
- Made to order, and usually dispatched within six weeks from the date of your order. Allow shipping time on top, to your destination. Please check delivery info here.
Co-ordinating small and large earstuds, safety hook earrings are also available in silver or 22 carat gold-plated silver. Rings and bangles are coming soon.